In a world that is constantly “doing”, stress levels are rising and fast becoming the culprit for mental and emotional dis-ease, physical pain, inflammation and chronic illness.
I work with clients on a one to one basis and inside of business with leaders and teams to strengthen resilience and activate a stronger, healthier and happier culture.
My overall aim is to support well-being, improve performance & with regards to business success, I deliver a positive focus on improving retention which means saving £££’s through a decrease in absenteeism for stress related illnesses.
Mindfulness and meditation is not about eliminating stress, as stress is a given in life and a certain amount is healthy, but it can help you deal with heightened stress and other challenges much more effectively.
It has been scientifically proven to …
- Reduce cortisol which is the stress hormone
- Help with insomnia & improve sleep quality
- Reduce blood pressure and cholesterol
- Relieve physical pain and inflammation
- Positively impact mood and reactive behavior
- Increase confidence and self belief
- Raise energy levels and motivation
- Increase memory and strengthen decision making
- Heighten creativity
- Rid addictions
- Greater resilience to set-backs
- Support recovery from PTSD
- Boost intuition and the sense of connection with self and others
The Science Part …
Science is continuing to confirm that meditation is key to living a happier and healthier life and I have attached 2 links below for you to learn more.
I Can Help You …
If you have desire and are ready to commit to positive change!
I additionally offer monthly Meditation For Beginners, a 4 Week Course in Chelmsford, Essex.
The next course is running on Wednesday 8th August at 19:00 and I can be contacted here if you would like to save your space https://lornacoleman.co.uk/contact-3/
Or call me direct if you would like to chat confidentially with me on 07534 046547.
Your Free Stuff …
Join My Monthly e-Letter Below & Receive Your Free Life Wheel Evaluation E-Book
Plus keep up to date with Lorna’s latest news and receive invites to her current events by signing up here.
(I promise not to spam you or share your email with third parties)